Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: A Roller Coaster Year|
By: Bonnie Compton Hanson
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Weight: 11 ounces
Series: Ponytail Girls
Stock No: WW110859
Amelia Bedelia Chapter Book #4: Amelia Bedelia Goes Wild!Herman ParishHarperCollins / 2014 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$5.99Save 17% ($1.00)
Hang out with the Ponytail Girls! Known as the "PTs" for short, The Ponytail Girls are pre-teens who have fun as they learn about God in fun and exciting ways. Enjoy this Christian fiction book series just for girls that's totally interactive and packed with Bible activities! Perfect for girls age 8-12. 200+ pages.
Key Features of the Ponytail Girls Chapter Book for Girls
- Relatable: Packed with totally relatable stories to reinforce important biblical lessons, the Ponytail Girls Series is loved by girls everywhere!
- Interactive: Solve tricky puzzles, enjoy fun crafts, and fill out thoughtful devotionals that will help you grow closer to God!
- Age-appropriate: Ponytail Girls is written with your preteen in mind! It's at the age-appropriate reading level for girls 8-12 and is packed with themes they can totally relate to about family, school, and friends
Ride the hilly climbs and steep drops with the PTs and their Zone 56 church friends during this face-paced season with tight turns in the seventh Ponytail Girls book A Roller Coaster Year. The PTs really want to win the talent competition at the fair, but will a guy named Beetle ruin their plans? Solve mind-bending puzzles and loopy-loop problems with the girls as you encounter important Bible lessons and stories about Moses, David and Goliath, the twelve disciples and much more!
What People are Saying About The Ponytail Girls Series
"This book is a refreshing contrast to much of the reading material for young girls. My daughter who reads above grade level has trouble finding age-appropriate books. This book has fun, realistic story lines and encourages spiritual reflection and growth." — Rosebud, Customer Review
"Not only does the book offer great stories, it gives some thoughtful activities. Girls learn real-life Christian values in situations they might face themselves. I highly recommend this book." — Mary, Customer Review
Meet the Ponytail Girls!
Meet Sam and her friends LaToya, Le, Sara, Maria, Jenna, and Sonya! Known as the "PTs" for short, the Ponytail Girls are Christian pre-teens who have fun as they learn about God—just as you will when you follow the PT's adventures.
It's time to meet the PTs—
- Sam is a sporty blonde that likes to design clothes and loves her parents and little brother.
- LaToya is a musician and gymnast that has her black curls ponytailed high above her ears.
- Le plays soccer and violin and parts her short glossy black hair to one side with a short ponytail.
- Sam's next-door neighbor, Maria just joined the PTs, loves science, and speaks Spanish.
- Jenna loves to dance ballet and wears her rich auburn hair in a high ponytail like a crown.
- With two red pigtails, Sara is the funniest of the PTs, loves sports, and she also really enjoys singing.
- Sonya has a long beautiful braided ponytail, uses a wheelchair and she lives with her dad and her cocker spaniel, Cocky.
- One of the prettiest girls at school, Brittany used to also be one of the meanest kids, but now she is a Christian and a Ponytail Girl!
- Very petite and shy, Angie just moved into town with her parents, and she wears beads in her hair to express her creative side.
- Lilia, a Ponytail girl with firecracker-red hair, lives on the McAfee farm with her family and has a heart for music and animals.
Follow the PTs in each of these four adventure-packed fiction books as they grow closer to each other to closer to Jesus!