- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
A Lesson in Being Grateful
When Jens best friend Dave gets a pony for his birthday Jen is jealous and finds things wrong with her own horse! Will she learn what it means to be grateful for what she has?
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level I and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Childrens Book 2015 and multiple Moms Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Childrens Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Childrens Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.