- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Leslie Walker has had it tough, but now her life is finally where she wants it to be. When Leslie and her daughter move to the rural town of Graham's Village, she meets the McBride family. When she meets Rick McBride her view on her life, on God, and the church are suddenly challenged. The hurt and shame of years gone by are suddenly brought to the surface and exposed. Is her life really what she wants it to be?
Leslie must learn how to forgive not only those who have wronged her, but herself as well. Can she subject her daughter to the pain she felt? Can she trust Rick McBride? Can she really forgive her mother after all these years? Her journey takes her from the shame of a childhood indiscretion to a whole new life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Drama
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Drama
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction