A New Baptist Church Manual - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
This manual explains some distinguishing characteristics of Baptists and sets forth the principles and practices of the Baptist denomination, including the church covenant, church government processes, declaration of faith, parliamentary rules and much more. It is also intended to serve as a short handbook for church officers and workers.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 1940
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Martin PitcherNauvoo, ILAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good Teaching ToolAugust 30, 2011Martin PitcherNauvoo, ILAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is a good resource for a new believers class, as well as for those who have never really taken the time to learn about their faith as Baptist. This would be something that every Sunday school teacher, deacon, and church leader should have at hand and know intimately, as they minister within the body of their local church.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry