A New Baptist Church Manual - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
This manual explains some distinguishing characteristics of Baptists and sets forth the principles and practices of the Baptist denomination, including the church covenant, church government processes, declaration of faith, parliamentary rules and much more. It is also intended to serve as a short handbook for church officers and workers.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 1940
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry