A Love That Multiplies - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Love That Multiplies - eBook|
By: Michelle Duggar, Jim Bob Duggar
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Howard Books
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW15576EB
Anyone who sees America’s best-known mega family on television is filled with curiosity. People want to know….Why do they have so many children? What do they believe? What does the family do for fun? How do they get their children to obey so well? How can they afford to live? Now, Michelle and Jim Bob show how parents can succeed whether they’re rearing a single child or several.
In this second book from the Duggars, they explain the principles that equip their family to face life’s realities—including their most recent hardship with the three-month premature birth of their newest child, Josie. Josie’s birth tested everything the family believed in and demonstrates how they worked together, relying on their faith. They also discuss helping their older children navigate decisions about courtship and marriage and how to prepare to be productive adults. As the Duggars share their hearts and faith, readers will find answers to their many questions about this inspirational family.
The Duggars are the #1 program on TLC/ Discovery Health / TLC documentaries and have appeared multiple times on national TV shows, such as The Today Show, Good Morning America, The View, Inside Edition, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Fox News Network, CNN, MSNBC, and others. Foreign television appearances include Italian Public Television, KBS (Korean Broadcasting System), and Discovery Home & Health (UK & Australia). They have been featured in magazine and newspaper articles in China, India, New Zealand, Australia, France, and Germany. As a family project, the Duggars built a seven-thousand-square-foot home. Both Jim Bob and Michelle are licensed real estate agents and conduct the Jim Sammon’s Financial Freedom Seminar in their community. They purpose to live completely debt-free—postponing purchases until they have the cash. Jim Bob served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003 and was a candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2002.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.