Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 10
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Little fingers love to play with tea cups, fancy clothes, and shiny jewelry and they’ll also love this delightful board book filled with charming photos by Christina Bynum. Each easy turn of the page will serve up sweet smiles to kids ages 0-5 as they see images of children playing dress up and having tea. Fun-to-repeat rhymes invite young ones to the pleasures of friendship, sharing, laughter, and more.
This engaging sip of fun will become a treasured part of any child’s library.
Christina Bynum is a world-renowned photographer specializing in black & white color enhanced artistic photography. Her images have graced a variety of licensed products such as greeting cards, journals, calendars, mats, bookmarks, and t-shirts. With sensitivity and skill, Christina captures the essence of her subject’s inner beauty and soul.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books >> Children >> Board Books >> People & Places
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> People & Places
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships