Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Little Princess - eBook|
By: Frances Hodgson Burnett
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperPerennial Classics
Publication Date: 2013
Stock No: WW70291EB
Sara Crewe is a bright and charming student at Miss Minchins Select Seminary for Young Ladies. When her adoring father dies on the eve of her eighth birthday, Sara is devastated. Penniless, Sara is banished to the attic and forced to work as a serving girl at the school in which she was once a beloved student. With help from her schoolmates and new friend Becky, Sara shows everyone that resourcefulness and a kind heart can help to determine ones fortune.
HarperPerennial Classics brings great works of literature to life in digital format, upholding the highest standards in ebook production and celebrating reading in all its forms. Look for more titles in the HarperPerennial Classics collection to build your digital library.
Frances Hodgson Burnett (1849–1924) grew up in England, but she began writing what was to become The Secret Garden in 1909, when she was creating a garden for a new home in Long Island, New York. Frances was a born storyteller. Even as a young child, her greatest pleasure was making up stories and acting them out, using her dolls as characters. She wrote over forty books in her lifetime.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.