Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
If scientists are able to prolong life, will it be worth living? Without purpose or joy, extended life seems a hollow victory. So how do we live life to the fullest? A Life Worth Living, based on St. Paul's letter to the Philippians, is a practical and positive guide to achieving exactly this - uncovering in us a new heart, new purpose, new attitude, and a new confidence to the way we can live our lives joyfully. This book is especially written for those who are just starting out in the Christian life and is an ideal follow-up to the first Alpha Course. It is also the primary text and companion guide for the nine week discipleship course with the same title.
Vendor: Alpha USA
Publication Date: 2011
Q: is there a dvd available with the revised A Life Worth Living?
No, there is no revised DVD at this time.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Alpha Resources >> Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Alpha Resources >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides