Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: A Life Lived in Faith|
By: Ruth Bohling Brunsvik
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.41 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW718964
Ruth Bohling Brunsvik was born in the mountains of northeastern Tennessee at the beginning of the Great Depression. For the first ten years of her life, her family of seven children lived in a small home without running water or electricity.
God brought her family to Northern California during World War II, where she met her first husband. After several tumultuous years, she and her husband served the Lord as evangelists, while their family expanded.
After her first husband's death, the Lord brought her and her second husband together. God then led them on miraculous missionary journeys to Norway, Alaska, and Siberia.
Join Ruth as she shares her story, which repeatedly demonstrates God's love, faithfulness, and guidance.
Today, Ruth lives in Santa Rosa, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Church & Supplies
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Autobiography
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.