Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A Handbook on Holy Spirit Baptism
|Title: A Handbook on Holy Spirit Baptism|
By: Don Basham
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 1971
|Dimensions: 8.2 X 5.1 X .6 (inches)|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW80033
Larry Vern NewmanWipf & Stock / 2009 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$19.804 out of 5 stars for The Ultimate Evidence: Rethinking the Evidence Issues for Spirit-baptism. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$22.00Save 10% ($2.20)
- What is the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- What is the importance of speaking in tongues?
- Why should I speak in tongues?
- Does the church still experience miracles today?
- How do I receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- What are some obstacles to receiving the Spirit?
- How can you tell a counterfeit experience from a real one?
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." â·2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.