Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Grammar of Old English - eBook|
By: Richard M. Hogg
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW22442EB
- Takes account of major developments both in the field of Old English studies and in linguistic theory
- Takes full advantage of the Dictionary of Old English project at Toronto, and includes full cross-references to the DOE data
- Fully utilizes work in phonemic and generative theory and related topics
- Provides material crucial for future research both in diachronic and synchronic phonology and in historical sociolinguistics
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Foreign Languages
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Other Languages
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.