- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The essential sequel to the award-winning Experiencing God, the Blackabys' bestseller on Christian life together examines how God saves individuals---but places us in community to grow spiritually and to discover his presence in the congregation of his children. (Formerly titled Experiencing God Together: God's Plan to Touch Your World.)
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2007
Pasteur BradToulouse, FranceAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, challenging, encouraging book.April 20, 2013Pasteur BradToulouse, FranceAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5After more than 30 years of pastoral ministry, I found this book refreshing, helpful, encouraging. I find myself going back to it over and over. I live and work in a difficult place to establish churches. Perhaps that's why I found this particular book helpful, faith-inspiring. I highly recommend it.
David Pierce4 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2010David PierceI am using this book as a way to influence lay leadership to have the same Biblical model for the local church. It has had a wonderful affect on the vision of our church.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview