Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The next few years change Rudi's life forever. With only his imprisoned father's promise that they will be reunited after the war, Rudi must learn how to survive in hiding, how to be truly brave, and how to overcome the hatred of his enemies. He must learn to die to himself and to trust the God who is mightier than any army. Recommended for ages 9 to 12.
Publication Date: 1990
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.25 X .75 (inches)
Series: BJU Press Reading
BJU BookLinks Grade 6: A Father's Promise, Teaching Guide & NovelBJU Press / 2003 / Other$22.785 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
BJU Reading Grade 6 Homeschool KitBJU Press / 2006 / Other$186.80Video
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> World War I & II
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Historical Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Journeyforth
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.