Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A Father God Blesses encourages Christian fathers to lead their families in the way of Christ, showing them the value of fatherhood. The book includes encouraging Scripture verses and addresses many situations that occur in family life.
Number of Pages: 200
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 7.25 X 5.00 (inches)|
A Dad After God's Own Heart: Becoming the Father Your Kids NeedJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$13.99Save 82% ($11.50)
Dad, Here's What I Really Need from You: A Guide for Connecting with Your Daughter's HeartMichelle WatsonHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$8.29 Retail:
$14.99Save 45% ($6.70)
Raising a Modern Day Knight: A Father's Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood - revised editionRobert LewisTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Scripture passages designed to encourage every father.
Gods Word offers help and blessings for every situation in life. In A Father God Blesses, dads will be uplifted by Scripture selections that speak to fathers of all ages and circumstances. A variety of topics include:
- Showing Kindness to Your Family
- Teaching Your Children to Pray
- Being a Man of Integrity
- Bringing Your Problems to Him
- Seeking Spiritual Guidance
- And more . . .
These topics will show fathers the value of their role and how to lead their family to know and love Christ. This book will be a timeless resource for helping dads be the best they can be for their families, and for nurturing their relationship with their heavenly Father.
Trim Size: 5 x 7.125
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® Gift Books, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishers, and the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years he has developed bestselling gift books such as Gods Promises® for Your Every Need, Gods Promises® for Men, Gods Promises® for Women, and God Listens. Countrymans books have sold more than 20 million units.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Last Chance Bargains >> Gift & Home