- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Scripture passages designed to encourage every father.
Gods Word offers help and blessings for every situation in life. In A Father God Blesses, dads will be uplifted by Scripture selections that speak to fathers of all ages and circumstances. A variety of topics include:
- Showing Kindness to Your Family
- Teaching Your Children to Pray
- Being a Man of Integrity
- Bringing Your Problems to Him
- Seeking His Spirit's Guidance
- And more . . .
These topics will show fathers the value of their role and how to lead their family to know and love Christ. This book is a valuable resource for helping dads be the best they can be for their families, and for nurturing their relationship with their heavenly Father.
Note: Discounts vary based on quantity ordered.
Features & Benefits:
- A great tool for helping fathers lead their families in the way of Christ
- A timeless resource to use year after year
- Value-priced gift book for Fathers Day or any time of year; an ideal bulk purchase for churches
- Jack Countrymans Fathers Day books have sold over 1 million copies
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® Gift Books, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishers, and the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years he has developed bestselling gift books such as Gods Promises® for Your Every Need, Gods Promises® for Men, Gods Promises® for Women, and God Listens. Countrymans books have sold more than 20 million units.