- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A Father God Blesses encourages Christian fathers to lead their families in the way of Christ, showing them the value of fatherhood. The book includes encouraging Scripture verses and addresses many situations that occur in family life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Scripture passages designed to encourage every father.
Gods Word offers help and blessings for every situation in life. In A Father God Blesses, dads will be uplifted by Scripture selections that speak to fathers of all ages and circumstances. A variety of topics include:
- Showing Kindness to Your Family
- Teaching Your Children to Pray
- Being a Man of Integrity
- Bringing Your Problems to Him
- Seeking Spiritual Guidance
- And more . . .
These topics will show fathers the value of their role and how to lead their family to know and love Christ. This book will be a timeless resource for helping dads be the best they can be for their families, and for nurturing their relationship with their heavenly Father.
Trim Size: 5 x 7.125
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® Gift Books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as Gods Promises® for Your Every Need, Gods Promises® for Men, Gods Promises® for Women, God Listens,and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countrymans books have sold more than 20 million units.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting