- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)|
Scripture passages designed to encourage every father.
Gods Word offers help and blessings for every situation in life. In A Father God Blesses, dads will be uplifted by Scripture selections that speak to fathers of all ages and circumstances. A variety of topics include:
- Showing Kindness to Your Family
- Teaching Your Children to Pray
- Being a Man of Integrity
- Bringing Your Problems to Him
- Seeking His Spirit's Guidance
- And more . . .
These topics will show fathers the value of their role and how to lead their family to know and love Christ. This book is a valuable resource for helping dads be the best they can be for their families, and for nurturing their relationship with their heavenly Father.
Note: Discounts vary based on quantity ordered.
Features & Benefits:
- A great tool for helping fathers lead their families in the way of Christ
- A timeless resource to use year after year
- Value-priced gift book for Fathers Day or any time of year; an ideal bulk purchase for churches
- Jack Countrymans Fathers Day books have sold over 1 million copies
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® Gift Books, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishers, and the recipient of the ECPA Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years he has developed bestselling gift books such as Gods Promises® for Your Every Need, Gods Promises® for Men, Gods Promises® for Women, and God Listens. Countrymans books have sold more than 21 million units.