Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Dying Way of Life - eBook|
By: Ben Dupree
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW64349EB
A reality show in print, A Dying Way of Life showcases a boy-to-manhood series of excursions through God’s creation. As Ben makes his way through the woods and waters where he grew up, he leads us on a journey of appreciation for his world and the people and creatures that inhabit it.
Often humorous and sometimes introspective, his stories range from documentaries of “this-is-the-way-it-really-happened” to mostly true fables and campfire tales he heard as a little boy. He encourages us to see—through his eyes—this unique and disappearing lifestyle.
A much-loved teacher, coach, and minister, Ben used his tales to set the stage for teaching young people about much more than classroom situations.
His sons are the fifth generation to inhabit the land purchased by the family in the early 1900s and the fifth generation to attend the same little country church founded in 1880.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Nature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Tales
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.