- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A reality show in print, A Dying Way of Life showcases a boy-to-manhood series of excursions through God’s creation. As Ben makes his way through the woods and waters where he grew up, he leads us on a journey of appreciation for his world and the people and creatures that inhabit it.
Often humorous and sometimes introspective, his stories range from documentaries of “this-is-the-way-it-really-happened” to mostly true fables and campfire tales he heard as a little boy. He encourages us to see—through his eyes—this unique and disappearing lifestyle.
A much-loved teacher, coach, and minister, Ben used his tales to set the stage for teaching young people about much more than classroom situations.
His sons are the fifth generation to inhabit the land purchased by the family in the early 1900s and the fifth generation to attend the same little country church founded in 1880.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Nature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Tales
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational