Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Dream within a Dream (Coffey & Hill Book #3) - eBook|
By: Mike Nappa, Melissa Kosci
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2020
Series: Coffey & Hill
Stock No: WW103923EB
With danger closing in from all sides, Trudi and Samuel will have to call on all of their allies to keep Dream safe and discover the identity of the people who have been hunting down Samuel. The real questions are whom can they trust? And who will make it out of this thing alive?
Melissa Kosci is a fourth-degree black belt in and certified instructor of Songahm Taekwondo. In her day job as a commercial property manager, she secretly notes personal quirks and funny situations, ready to tweak them into colorful additions for her books. She and Corey, her husband of twenty years, live in Florida, where they do their best not to melt in the sun.
1. Please offer a brief synopsis of A Dream within a Dream?
Dream is a mild-mannered forger who may or may not also be a brutal murderer. Can he help solve
one of the most infamous art heists in history?
2. The main characters, Trudi Coffey and Samuel Hill, have a complicated history together.
What can you tell us about their unique relationship?
They’re frenemies of sorts. They still love each other, but Trudi will never be able to forgive
3. All three books in the series are named after Edgar Allan Poe stories, and there are other
references to Poe’s works throughout the novels. What sparked your interest in this author?
Several references. Edgar Allen Poe’s work is intriguing, dark, and deep, and those attributes are
things I like to bring into my work.
4. What did you find most challenging about writing A Dream with a Dream?
All the traveling. Google Earth is my friend.
5. Did any part of the story surprise you as you wrote it?
What happens to Samuel’s son.
6. Do you have a favorite character?
Trudi is my kind of gal, but I have to say that writing Samuel was a blast! You never really know
where you stand with him. Is he being flippant or deeply calculating?
7. What type of research was required to write A Dream within a Dream?
Location/geography, American history, Gardner Museum heist, hospital for the criminally insane,
8. What unique challenges come with writing a suspense novel?
It must move fast, but the reader also needs to have time to connect with the characters. That
connection has to happen in a poignant and efficient way that blends with the action.
9. How can readers connect with you?
Social media: //www.facebook.com/MelissaKoslin/?modal=admin_todo_tour