Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Freedom is not something talked about extensively. Most often freedom is an aspect of our lives that is overlooked. Whether due to worries about how to pay rent, the overwhelming grind of going to work every day, or just being way too busy, we forget that we have been granted the freedom to live life. Things like these are so easily forgotten with the way we define life. In turn, the way we live life defines our relationship with God. Our relationship with God should not be defined by how we feel. Nor should it be based on anything at all. God stands alone. He can’t be defined. So instead of trying to define God, I challenge us to live by the definition of life God so freely gave to us. Love.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Divine Sovereignty & Human Freedom