- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Cracked Egg, a true story, begins at the earliest age remembered. It is based on memory as understood then and now. Marriage, at much too young an age, could have contributed—and probably did contribute—to the stumble resulting in problems that grew and grew.
Feelings and beliefs are evident throughout each chapter that promotes considerate thought as to what is right, wrong, and good in life as seen in the cracked egg’s family. The cracked egg’s life and family picture how sin developed to follow generation after generation.
God continued blessing this imperfect egg during the failures, or sins, as responsibilities for the problems were acknowledged and accepted. Life experiences, blessings, and beliefs are shared to generate and initiate other people’s beliefs.
Would you believe that failure to tithe, regardless of the reason, would cause you not to be able to continue teaching Sunday school? It happened? You will have to read to believe.
The most spiritual family member, among the youngest, was taken to paradise. This death guided and taught endurance and understanding of the question “Why?”
A lesson in forgiveness was learned after other family member caused tremendous hurt prior to a large storm. Many changes have been accomplished in the cracked egg’s life and the story illuminates this as it moves through chapter by chapter.
Hopefully this story will provide insight to others before they tumble down a mountain of regrets. God bless every person who reads this story.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational