Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Cracked Egg - eBook|
By: L.W. Koch
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW40853EB
When you go shopping and buy eggs, you check the carton to see if any are cracked. If one is cracked, you remove it from the carton and replace it with an uncracked egg. Nobody seems to have a need for a cracked egg. It might not be bad, but what if it is? I have felt like that egg. Though the outside is cracked, they have trouble looking past the fact, not considering the truth. Fact: I’m cracked. Truth: I am made to be the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. All things are possible to him who believes. I can do all things through Christ (His Anointing) which strengthens me. This is the story of one who dared to ignore the facts and advice of experts who said, “Go home, get married, and cope with what life brings your way.” But he chose to live life in Christ to its fullest. This is not a religious story but a story of faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.