Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Comprehensive Russian Grammar - eBook|
By: Terence Wade, David Gillespie
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW22451EB
- Provides the most complete, accurate and authoritative English language reference grammar of Russian available on the market
- Includes up-to-date material from a wide range of literary and non-literary sources, including Russian government websites
- Features a comprehensive approach to grammar exposition
- Retains the accessible yet comprehensive coverage of the previous edition while adding updated examples and illustrations, as well as insights into several new developments in Russian language usage since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991
Terence Wade (19302005) was Professor Emeritus and Research Fellow in Russian Studies at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. He wrote 12 books, including Prepositions in Modern Russian (1985), Russian Etymological Dictionary (1996), The Russian Language Today (with Larissa Ryazanova-Clarke, 1999), and A Russian Grammar Workbook (Wiley-Blackwell, 1996).
David Gillespie is Professor of Russian at the University of Bath, UK, where he has taught Russian language and culture since 1985. Gillespie has published 8 books and more than 50 papers on modern Russian literature and ???lm.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Foreign Languages
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Russian
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.