Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Title: A Companion to Thomas Jefferson - eBook|
By: Francis D. Cogliano(Ed.)
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Blackwell Companions to American History
Stock No: WW27316EB
A Companion to Thomas Jefferson presents a state-of-the-art assessment and overview of the life and legacy of Thomas Jefferson through a collection of essays grounded in the latest scholarship.
- Features essays by the leading scholars in the field, including Pulitzer Prize winners Annette Gordon-Reed and Jack Rakove
- Includes a section that considers Jefferson’s legacy
- Explores Jefferson’s wide range of interests and expertise, and covers his public career, private life, his views on democracy, and his writings
- Written to be accessible for the non-specialist as well as Jefferson scholars
Francis D. Cogliano is Professor of American History at the University of Edinburgh. A specialist in the history of revolutionary and early national America, Cogliano is the author or editor of several books on American history, including Thomas Jefferson: Reputation and Legacy (2006) and Revolutionary America: A Political History (2000, 2009).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲