Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Blackwell Companions to American History
A Companion to Thomas Jefferson presents a state-of-the-artassessment and overview of the life and legacy of Thomas Jeffersonthrough a collection of essays grounded in the latestscholarship.
- Features essays by the leading scholars in the field, includingPulitzer Prize winners Annette Gordon-Reed and Jack Rakove
- Includes a section that considers Jefferson’s legacy
- Explores Jefferson’s wide range of interests andexpertise, and covers his public career, private life, his views ondemocracy, and his writings
- Written to be accessible for the non-specialist as well asJefferson scholars
Francis D. Cogliano is Professor of American History at the University of Edinburgh. A specialist in the history of revolutionary and early national America, Cogliano is the author or editor of several books on American history, including Thomas Jefferson: Reputation and Legacy (2006) and Revolutionary America: A Political History (2000, 2009).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲