Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Companion to Roman Religion - eBook|
By: Jorg Rupke(Ed.)
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World
Stock No: WW22441EB
- An innovative introduction to Roman religion
- Approaches the field with a focus on the human-figures instead of the gods
- Analyzes religious changes from the eighth century BC to the fourth century AD
- Offers the first history of religious motifs on coins and household/everyday utensils
- Presents Roman religion within its cultural, social, and historical contexts
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.