Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Companion to George Washington - eBook|
By: Edward G. Lengel(Ed.)
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Blackwell Companions to American History
Stock No: WW30179EB
- Provides readers with new insights into previously neglected aspects of Washington's life
- Features original essays from top scholars and popular historians
- Based on new research from thousands of previously unpublished letters to and from Washington
"[T]he collection contains an admirable mixture of sturdy, predictable, but necessary chapters intermixed with refreshingly original chapters on less-studied aspects of Washington's career. ...It promises to be, as other volumes in the Blackwell Companions to American History series aspire to be, the standard one-volume reference on its subject." (Journal of American History, 1 September 2013"Scholars of the American Revolution should encourage their libraries to consider adding this title to their collections and should certainly consult it when needed." (Journal of Military History, 1 May 2013)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.