Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Companion to Ethics - eBook|
By: Peter Singer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Blackwell Companions to Philosophy
Stock No: WW43229EB
Peter Singer is Ira W. DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at the University Center for Human Values, Princeton University. He is the author of Animal Liberation, first published in 1975, and is widely credited with triggering the modern animal-rights movement. His Practical Ethics is one of the most widely used texts in applied ethics, and Rethinking Life and Death received the 1995 National Book Council's Banjo Award for non-fiction. He was the foundation president of the International Association of Bioethics.
"Peter Singer has directed this book very expertly. The contributors have set forth the facts about ethical systems with as much kind clarity as specialists can ever bestow upon the ignorant." The Independent
"A brilliant collection of articles." Pat Haggard, New Scientist<!--end-->
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Moral Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Moral Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Moral Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy Introductions
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.