- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Teach students about the history of art as seen through painting, sculpture, and architecture with the A Child's History of Art art history set from Calvert Education.
Three textbooks teach students about the history of each respective art form, including the lives of famous artists and their famous works. Written directly to students in a charming first-person narrative that references the author's own thoughts and experiences, the textbook teaches students about the history of the art form while also teaching them about the progression of styles and techniques. Black and white photographs are included throughout the texts.
The lesson manual includes lesson-by-lesson instructions that contain an objective, an introduction and lesson, and "art-card connection" sidebars. Art activities, application questions and enrichment suggestions (the latter often online) are also integrated throughout. The back of the book contains a line-listed answer key for the application questions.
Full-color images are included in the Art Card Portfolios, which provide high-quality images for students to study.
All books measure approximately 5.5" x 8".
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE: Photographs of nude statues and nudes in paintings are included within the curriculum.
This kit includes:
- A Child's History of Art: Painting, 242 pages, softcover
- A Child's History of Art: Painting, Lesson Manual, 125 pages, spiralbound
- A Child's History of Art: Painting, Card Portfolio, spiralbound
- A Child's History of Art: Sculpture, 187 pages, softcover
- A Child's History of Art: Sculpture, Lesson Manual, 116 pages, spiralbound
- A Child's History of Art: Sculpture, Art Card Portfolio, spiralbound
- A Child's History of Art: Architecture, 274 pages, softcover
- A Child's History of Art: Architecture, Lesson Manual, 109 pages, spiralbound
- A Child's History of Art: Architecture, Art Card Portfolio, spiralbound
|Format: Other||Vendor: Calvert School|
Common Core Math and Language Arts, Grade 6Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)
Exploring Visual Arts, Grades 6+Didax Educational Resources / 2012 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 12% ($1.96)
Line Upon Line: An Incremental Approach to Drawing, Grades 6-12Janice ArduiniChristian Liberty Press / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$8.50Save 26% ($2.21)
ARTistic Pursuits, Middle School The Elements of Art and CompositionBrenda EllisArtistic Pursuits Inc / 2013 / Other$42.79 Retail:
$47.95Save 11% ($5.16)