Add To Cart
|Title: A Cancer Battle Plan|
By: Anne Frahm
Number of Pages: 167
Publication Date: 1993
|Dimensions: 5.5 X 8.5 X .25 (inches)|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW96906
Brenda LadunNew Hope Publishers / 2007 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$3.495 out of 5 stars for Behind the Scenes of Breast Cancer: A News Anchor Tells Her Story of Body and Soul Recovery--Book and DVD. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews Video
Retail Price$16.99Save 79% ($13.50)
As A Cancer Battle Plantakes us along on Anne Frahm's journey of reclaiming her body and health, we learn:
- the nutritional rebuilding process that can help us win the war against cancer;
- how specific preventive measures can neutralize cancer and other degenerative diseases;
- how to find a team of doctors and professionals that will help battle cancer most successfully;
- how to encourage and help someone fight cancer; and
- how to keep a fighting spirit and maintain morale.
With a new introduction by the author, A Cancer Battle Plan is a riveting account that has helped tens of thousands and is an invaluable nutritional program for anyone wishing to recover or perpetuate their good health.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.