Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 167
Publication Date: 1993
|Dimensions: 5.5 X 8.5 X .25 (inches)|
Fighting Cancer 20 Different Ways: Preventing It, Reversing It.Francisco Contreras, Daniel E. KennedyCharisma House / 2005 / Hardcover$12.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
A Cancer Battle Plan Workbook: A Step-by-Step Health Program to Give Your Body a Fighting ChanceDavid FrahmTarcherPerigee / 2000 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.95Save 39% ($6.96)
As A Cancer Battle Plantakes us along on Anne Frahm's journey of reclaiming her body and health, we learn:
- the nutritional rebuilding process that can help us win the war against cancer;
- how specific preventive measures can neutralize cancer and other degenerative diseases;
- how to find a team of doctors and professionals that will help battle cancer most successfully;
- how to encourage and help someone fight cancer; and
- how to keep a fighting spirit and maintain morale.
With a new introduction by the author, A Cancer Battle Plan is a riveting account that has helped tens of thousands and is an invaluable nutritional program for anyone wishing to recover or perpetuate their good health.