Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Call for Excellence - eBook|
By: Bryan Curtis
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2002|
Stock No: WW13652EB
"The best executive is one who has sense enough to pick good people todo what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with themwhile they do it." - Teddy Roosevelt
A Call for Excellence is a gift book that offers more than 200inspirational quotes from the Presidents of the United States on what it takesto be a successful person - be it in the office, the classroom, the battlefield,or at home. This is a wonderful gift for any occasion, but especially for graduation or to give to those challenged by a leadership position.
"I hope I always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what Iconsider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an Honest Man."- George Washington
"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when hequits." - Richard Nixon
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Patriotic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.