Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Call for Courage - eBook|
By: Bryan Curtis, editor
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2002|
Stock No: WW17486EB
"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson
Whether you are about to begin a new job, undergo surgery, or ask your boss for a raise, possessing courage will help you face these battles. A Call for Courage contains more than 175 quotes from the presidents of the United States on the subject of courage.
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to the job at hand." - Harry Truman
"A strong nation, like a strong person, can afford to be gentle, firm, thoughtful, and restrained. It can afford to extend a helping hand to others. It's a weak nation, like a weak person, that must behave with bluster and boasting and rashness and other signs of insecurity." - Jimmy Carter
A Call for Courage is a wonderful gift for anyone facing a challenge - be it fear of war or simply moving away from home.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Quotations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Patriotic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.