- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
A landmark volume in science writing by one of the great minds of our time, Stephen Hawkings book explores such profound questions as: How did the universe beginand what made its start possible? Does time always flow forward? Is the universe unendingor are there boundaries? Are there other dimensions in space? What will happen when it all ends?
Told in language we all can understand, A Brief History of Time plunges into the exotic realms of black holes and quarks, of antimatter and "arrows of time," of the big bang and a bigger Godwhere the possibilities are wondrous and unexpected. With exciting images and profound imagination, Stephen Hawking brings us closer to the ultimate secrets at the very heart of creation.
Stephen Hawking is Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge; his other books for the general reader include A Briefer History of Time, Black Holes and Baby Universes and The Universe in a Nutshell.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science