Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Bible Journey (And Beyond) - eBook|
By: Elnora Dean
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW115557EB
This book is the perfect blend of the Bible and history. Find out what Abraham saw on his journey from Ur to the land of Canaan. See how biblical events are supported by archeology. Find out if Bible evidence supports the authenticity of the shroud of Turin. Bible stories take on new life in this enjoyable and entertaining book.
Elnora Dean was radically converted to Christianity at the age of fifty-eight. She proceeded to make up for lost time by assuming a life of prayer, Bible study, and sharing her faith with others. She had an unquenchable thirst for Gods word, and in her later years spent hours writing about the Bible. This book is a partially complete, roughly edited collection of her writings, compiled after she passed away in 2013.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.