Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.38 (inches)|
Stories are powerful. From Eve's bite of the forbidden fruit to Abigail's humility as she stood before King David, the stories of God and His people grip us. But even the most memorable Bible story is just the backdrop for an even bigger narrative.
In A Beautiful Story: Making God's Story Yours, Erin Davis explores the lives of 10 Old Testament women whose seeming ordinary lives point the spotlight toward an extraordinary God. This 8-session study taps into the power of story to discover God's character and redemptive plan in all of Scripture. These stories aren't just scattered pages; they are bound together by the One who wrote them.
And your life is the pen God is using to write the higher story, His story, A Beautiful Story.
- Leader Guide provides optional activities and questions to facilitate small group discussion (located at the back of the book)
- Personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Optional 9th group session included in the Leader Guide
- Provides an in-depth study of 10 Old Testament women whose lives point to the larger story of the gospel
- Personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study with the content
- Paints a more complete picture of the character of God by exploring both Gods holy judgment and generous grace
- Helps girls connect the dots between Old Testament stories and laws and New Testament truths
- Invites girls to see themselves in the context of Gods story and live in a way that points others to Him
Erin Davis is a popular author, blogger, and speaker who loves to see women of all ages run to the deep well of God's Word. She is the author of many books and Bible studies including Connected, True Princess, Beautiful Encounters, and the My Name is Erin series. When she's not writing, you can find Erin chasing chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.