Add To Cart
Add To Cart
This parallel bilingual Bible presents a side-by-side layout of the two best-selling translations in the world, the Chinese Union Version (CUV) and the English New International Version (NIV).
The NIV is the world’s most widely read and trusted contemporary English translation of the Bible. It is easy to understand and uncompromisingly faithful to the original text. Since its release in 1919, the CUV has been the most popular translation in the Chinese world. Its concise language not only reflects certain classical Chinese style, but also marked a new epoch of modern Chinese at the beginning of the last century.
- Simplified Chinese Script
- 2,048 pages, 2 column format
- Bonded Leather with Quality Bible Paper
- Maps of the Old & New Testaments
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Footnotes throughout the Bible
- 8.5-point Chinese & 9-point English text size
- Approx. 9.00" x 6.25" x 1.50"
|Title: Chinese/English Bible - CUV Simplified /NIV, Bonded Leather, Black|
Format: Bonded Leather
Number of Pages: 2048
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 0.00 X 0.00 X 0.00 (inches)
Weight: 2 pounds 10 ounces
|Text Layout: Double Column|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
Stock No: WW208230
Chinese / English Bible - CUV Simplified/NIV HC, Bilingual Edition - ChineseBiblica / 2013 / Hardcover$22.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$34.99Save 34% ($12.00)
Chinese / English Bible - CUV Simplified / NIV'11 / Bilingual edition - ChineseBiblica / 2013 / Trade Paperback$15.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$22.99Save 33% ($7.50)
A full-text, side-by-side Bible of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) in English and the Chinese Union Version (CUV), the most popular translation in the Chinese-speaking world.
The NIV is an accurate, readable, and clear Bible text that is easy to understand and uncompromisingly faithful to the original text. The CUV, since its release in 1919, has been the most popular translation in the Chinese-speaking world. Its concise language not only reflects classical Chinese style, but also marked a new era of modern Chinese at the beginning of the last century.
The CUV/NIV, Chinese/English Bilingual Bible has added study helps, making this bilingual Bible perfect for outreach, personal use, those learning a second language, and translation comparison.
- Full text of the simplified Chinese script of the classic Chinese Union Version (CUV)
- Full text of the beloved and modern English New International Version (NIV)
- A selection of Old Testament and New Testament maps helps explain where key events took place
- Ribbon Marker
- 2-column format
- 8.5-point Chinese type size / 9-point English type size
- Quality Bible paper
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Which of these bibles are in Cantonese? Thanks.
The Chinese CUV translation is Mandarin Chinese.