- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
In Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex, Josh and Dottie McDowell draw on their decades-long love and concern for youth. Building on the Why True Love Waits campaign and utilizing up-to-the-minute research from Josh's The Bare Facts resources, the McDowells provide a compact, easy-to-use guide to support parents in
- putting sex and sexuality in a biblical context of relationship to God
- gauging their child's emotional and spiritual readiness
- being alert to questions and opportunities
- being direct and open without violating their child's emotions
- proactively shaping their child's worldview in today's sex-saturated culture
Working from their own experience with four children, Josh and Dottie give readers encouragement and solid information in the sometimes-awkward process of guiding their child into a healthy understanding of God's gift of sex.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a must read for parents! This is the best book I have read on this subject. It is easy to read and filled with helpful tips on having a great relationship with your child so any talk you have with them is beneficial.
I gave this book 5/5 stars. As I read this book I could tell that the authors really have a heart for helping families grow together. I liked how they approached this subject and wrote about it with honesty. The tips were helpful and easy to implement in your conversations with your children. I recommend this book to all parents no matter the age of your children. You will find this book helpful and it is well worth your time in reading!
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Health
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Health
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Health >> Sex Ed & Abstinence
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.