- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Teach about cults and religions without being an expert.
This is the Leader Guide that goes with the 6-session DVD for small groups that wish to know more about the differences between various religions and cult groups, from a Christian perspective.
Lynne5 Stars Out Of 5The essentials of the Christian faith along with compare and contrast with several major cults and religionsFebruary 22, 2017LynneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are part way through presenting this series at our church. We are so impressed with the level of knowledge and research Paul Carden has put into this series. Paul Carden does an amazing presentation capsulizing the essentials of the core values of the Christian faith, and providing an overview of each of the cults and religions shared in the series. We've had in depth discussions in the classroom as a result, with a high rate of classroom participation. He's a very interesting presenter. The Leader Guide provides handouts, questions, and all the tools you'll need to facilitate this presentation.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides