- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
This sweet story offers a comforting message: a parents love is always there to come home to.
Prince Chirpio likes growing up as royalty, but his selfishness and thirst for adventure prompts him to leave the kingdom and fly off to where he can make his own rules. He soon discovers that adventures can be lonely, and he misses the love and protection of his father. Can he go back home? Will his father still love him? Luckily, his father the king is eager to welcome Chirpio back and to convince his young prince that he will always love himno matter what.
Parents will appreciate that the story focuses on an important felt need: making sure their children know Mom and Dad will always love them. This fresh take on Jesus parable of the prodigal son will show young hearts that theres no getting away from a parents love.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Download >> eBooks >> Children