- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
At the age of eight, Jennifer Strickland entered the world of modeling, beginning a journey that took her to the runways of Milan. On the outside, she seemed to have it all: walking the runway for Giorgio Armani, commercials for companies from Oil of Olay to Mercedes Benz, worldwide attention, and all the glamour that comes with the fashion industry. But she quickly discovered that this world is not all glitter and gold...
Girl Perfect is the haunting story of Jennifer’s journey from fashion to faith. Within these pages you will get an inside look at the industry and you will find a girl who struggled just as you do. The principles of true beauty she shares will shatter the illusion that beauty and success satisfy, leading you to the powerful, lasting knowledge of who you are in God’s sight: his beloved daughter, handcrafted to reflect His glory to the world.
In addition to earning her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism and her master’s degree in writing and literature, Jennifer Strickland was a model for Ford Models NYC, Nina Blanchard of Los Angeles, Fashion Model Management of Milan, and NOVA Models of Munich. She has worked for Giorgio Armani on the runways of Milan and has appeared in numerous national television commercials. She has appeared in Teen, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Glamour, and in national print campaigns.
Rachel5 Stars Out Of 5June 15, 2010RachelAbsolutely life changing...what a blessing it was to read this! As a woman of God, READ THIS! It will change your life!
Bridget Lapointe4 Stars Out Of 5April 12, 2009Bridget LapointeJennifer Strickland's story is inspiring. Her inside story of the fashion industry was eye-opening. I think this book is good for most teen girls to read. There are some heavy subjects here, though, that may be too mature for younger girls.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth