Fasting Student Edition: Go deeper and further with God than ever before - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
How to know, to love, and to serve God better through fasting
Are you content to go through this year the same way you went through last year? You know theres more. God has an assignment for you, and there are things He wants to release in your life right now.
Fasting is Gods personal invitation to fully experience the life He has for you. In Fasting: Student Edition, New York Times best-selling author Jentezen Franklin shows you what you need to know about fasting in a way that is relevant to your life. Discover…
· The types of fasts described in the Bible
· How to choose the best fast for you
· What to expect physically, mentally, and spiritually
· The connection between fasting and prayer
Jentezen Franklin is the pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia, and Orange County, California. Franklin is a popular conference speaker, and his nationally televised program, Kingdom Connection, is seen weekly on national and international networks. He has written several books, including Believe That You Can, Fear Fighters, and the New York Times best seller Fasting. He and his wife, Cherise, have five wonderful children.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
mdahl545 Stars Out Of 5FASTING , STUDENT EDITION.September 29, 2016mdahl54Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was surprised to get so much spiritual information in such a small booklet! I found it to be inspirational and informative. It is great for someone unfamiliar with the power of fasting! I have ordered another . Thank you , for the bargain!
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines