- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
To really understand scripture, read Your Bible—An Easy-to-Understand Guide to God’s Word. It’s a collection of four bestselling titles that make the Bible clear! Inside, you’ll find Know Your Bible (1.7 million copies sold), a Genesis-to-Revelation overview; How to Study the Bible (700,000 copies sold), a helpful guide to personal Bible study; How Did We Get the Bible, explaining both the original text and translations over time; and Bible Memory Plan, to help you hide God’s Word in your heart. This powerful book will start you on a journey of understanding that can truly change your life!
Pamela L. McQuade is a freelance writer and editor with dozens of projects to her credit. She began her Barbour writing career with coauthor and good friend Toni Sortor, then moved on to write solo. She has also coauthored The Top 100 Men of the Bible with her husband, Drew, under the name Drew Josephs. Over the years, four basset hounds and three cats have made the McQuade turf their home. Pam and Drew volunteer with a local basset rescue and live within sight of Manhattan's Empire State Building.
ManghaeMolena, GAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5HelpfulSeptember 24, 2013ManghaeMolena, GAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a good way to grasp the concepts of the Bible. It is a good tool to enhance Bible reading.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship