- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
In her latest book for teens, bestselling author Nancy Rue lays down answers that can help you deal with the boy questions in your life. From flirting to being friends with guys, this book tackles more than simply the dating world of does he like me, and helps you learn how to deal with boys now, and in the future. Nancy also has tips to help you avoid heartbreak by developing a healthy, self-respecting image of yourself.
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
Sofia Marie5 Stars Out Of 5UnderstandingJune 27, 2016Sofia MarieQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I just dont get guys. Can we just be friends? So, what about dating and boyfriends? And all of this is important because?
Nancy Rue answers a lot of questions we girls might have about boys in her usual I-so-get-where-youre-coming-from voice. I love that voice! Most of the time it makes me feel that she both understands me and my questions and knows at least some of the answers. She has that voice in her fiction too, but here and on her blogs this really shows itself. I recommend The Whole Guy Thing to all teen girls trying to figure it out.
~Review written by Sofia Marie of the Teens Live for Jesus blog~
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships