Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Counter Culture - Slightly Imperfect
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Ask a group of Christians what they think about poverty, sex trafficking, or the orphan crisis, and you'll probably get a pretty quick response. But ask that same group about gay marriage or abortion, and you'll most likely be faced with a lot of nervous hesitancy or fuzzy answers.
In this day when social issues are creating clear dividing lines in society, moral and political neutrality is not an option for those who believe the gospel. It's simply not enough to focus on only those issues that are most comfortable--and least costly--to us.
Join David Platt as he invites us to fix our gaze on the holiness, goodness, love, truth, justice, authority, and mercy of God revealed in the gospel and to live with conviction, courage, and compassion in the midst of a culture that is drifting further from the truth every day. Hardcover.Slightly Imperfect.
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.75 X 1.00 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Slightly Imperfect
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture