Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Say goodbye to apprehension and hello to a life empowered by courage.
Women around the world choose to face life with courage every day. It's time to discover your God-given strength and kick your fears to the curb.
She Is Strong and Courageous will lead you on a 90-day transformational journey encountering courageous women of the Bible, throughout history, and in our world today. Start your day with a Scripture, devotional reading, call to action, and prayer that will help you know God personally, understand His Word clearly, and apply His truth powerfully.
You can tackle anything when you lean into your source of courage-Jesus Christ. It's time to greet each day with joy and determination and pursue your calling in faith and freedom.
|Title: She Is Strong and Courageous: A 90 Day Devotional|
By: Ann White
Format: Bonded Leather
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
|Publication Date: 2018|
Dimensions: 6.50 X 4.50 (inches)
Stock No: WW557516
- Jo Vitale, dean of studies, Zacharias Institute
What courageous life are you being called to? If you need encouragement for strength, commit ninety days to She Is Strong and Courageous. In this book, you will read stories of courageous women and be prepared to pursue and live your own call to courage.
- Dee Ann Turner, retired vice president of Chick-fil-A, and best-selling author of Its My Pleasure
By sharing the lives of numerous women in the Bible and the history of the world, Ann White compels us to reach for strength and courage. As women uniquely created by God for His purposes and pleasure, these devotions bolster our convictions as we impact our circles of influence. Anns personal struggles served as a catalyst for empowering women to reach beyond themselves to grasp their God-given missions. May each of us embrace the journey with renewed expectations of what God will do in and through us!
- Mary Perdue, former first lady of Georgia
- Kathleen Cooke, co-founder of Cooke Pictures and The Influence Lab, and author of Hope 4 Today: Staying Connected to God in a Distracted Culture
God has developed a magnificent ministry in Courage for Life. Ann Whites new book, She Is Strong and Courageous, will help you build a bold, positive, faithful lifestyle that will overcome the fear, stress, and pressure of life that we women all face!
- Trudy Davies Davis, RN, certified style professional, media personality, and Mrs. Georgia International 2013
This is a devotional I will read again and again. So simple to read yet profound in its application for real-time living. She Is Strong and Courageous could easily be utilized as a womens Bible study tool. Ann shares so much depth without too many complicated cross references or comparisons. The way she has compressed the principals without compromising the scripture or context is something anyone can grasp. A devotional for anyone, anywhere that does not intimidate or confuse.
- Sabrina Pinion, Mrs. Universe 2014
- Rebecca Keener, president of Heritage Christian Fellowship, Inc., host of Always More TV, and co-host of The Christian View
Prepare to be inspired by these female faith warriors! From Naomis Ruth to Billy Grahams Ruth, their stories really are our stories. I cannot wait to share this book with the many women in my life who, like me, always seem to be in need of courage.
- Kimberley Kennedy, television host and author of Left at the Altar
She Is Strong and Courageous is an inspiring book overflowing with biblical examples of women who stepped out on courage to fulfill their calling and mission. Read this book and learn from some of the most courageous Christian women in history.
- Jennifer Stovall Eichelberger, television producer for WATC-TV, and licensed and ordained minister
Whether youre looking for timeless truths or encouraging examples, Ann White has written a wonderful book that provides biblical wisdom and thought-provoking application about courage and strength. Grab a copy and grab a highlighter!
- Holly M. Duncan, licensed professional counselor and CEO of Parkridge
Expounding through the legacy of heroic leadership of women from the Bible, the twentieth century, and today, She Is Strong and Courageous takes you on a daily journey to challenge and enlighten your endeavor to strive for greater strength.
- Marcylle Combs, president and owner of Foundation Management Services