Add To Cart
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Genuine Burgundy Leather
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Bible text of the 1977 NASB
- Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
- AMG’s Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
- Combining Strong's dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 2156
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.25 X 2.0 (inches)
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
The Complete Word Study Dictionary : Old TestamentWarren Baker, Eugene CarpenterAMG Publishers / 2003 / Hardcover$36.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$49.99Save 26% ($13.00)
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
* Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to Strong's Numbers
* New Word Studies with AMG's Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
* Red Letter Edition of the 1977 NASB Bible
GENUINE LEATHER BURGUNDY
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is this Bible an Updated version?
Yes, this is the updated 2008 edition of the Hebrew Greek Study Bible materials.
However, the NASB translation is not the updated edition. It is the 1977 edition.
Q: Is this Smythe sewn or glued? Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Genuine Burgundy Leather
Yes, this Bible is Smyth Sewn.
Q: What size font is the text?
This Bible is printed in 10 point text.