Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Are you in a relationship that's spiritually and emotionally toxic? Are you holding it together to avoid feelings of failure? Let Arterburn and Stoop help you navigate your toughest challenges! Offering personal examples, clinical insights, and scriptural truth, they help you support your loved ones in a way that honors others, God, and yourself.
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 1.00 X 1.00 (inches)|
Toughest People to Love: How to Understand, Lead, and Love the Difficult People in Your Life - Including YourselfCharles De GroatWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$14.00Save 25% ($3.51)
- New Cyber
Feeding Your Appetites: Take Control of What's Controlling YouStephen Arterburn, Dr. Debra CherryThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)
This persons approval means everything to me. Its like it controls me.
Why cant I get free from this cycle?
If you find yourself having these feelings, its time to take your life back. Through personal examples, clinical insights, and spiritual truth, Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop will show you how to
- overcome the habits and history that are keeping you downand take new, positive steps toward change;
- heal from the hurts, setbacks, and broken relationships that affect you every day;
- develop better boundaries with others in your life;
- stop overreacting and start responding appropriately to any situation or circumstance;
- break the cycle of behavior that harms you and your relationships;
- find the freedom you have longed for.