Add To Cart
Wait for Me: Rediscovering the Joy of Purity in Romance
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Wait for Me: Rediscovering the Joy of Purity in Romance|
By: Rebecca St. James
Number of Pages: 187
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .50 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Stock No: WW312871
Jim BurnsBethany House / 2008 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.995 out of 5 stars for The Purity Code: God's Plan for Sex and Your Body. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW202090
Rebecca St. James, Nancy RueThomas Nelson / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.394.5 out of 5 stars for One Last Thing. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
A call to young people to remain sexually pure until marriage.
Everyone longs to be loved deeply by someone, and Rebecca St. James is no different, as demonstrated by her hit song "Wait for Me." In this revised and updated version of the 2002 release, Rebecca shares the same desires as other young people as her resolve to remain sexually pure until marriage is not common in our society.
Using Scripture, pop culture, and her own experience as a point of reference, Rebecca paints a relevant and appealing picture of the value of waiting. But Rebecca also reaches out with compassion to those who have already made mistakes and reveals the mercy and healing that God brings.
The new editon of this bestseller includes: a fresh design (inside and out) with eye-catching graphics; a new introduction from Rebecca; journaling sections throughout the book; and a study guide for personal or group use.
Rebecca St. James, an Australian born Christian recording artist, is both a Grammy Award winner and multiple Dove Award recipient. She is also the bestselling author of Wait for Me, SHE Teen, and What Is He Thinking. She has appeared in the film Sarahs Choice and provided a voice in VeggieTales An Easter Story.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.