Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 187
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .50 (inches)|
A call to young people to remain sexually pure until marriage.
Everyone longs to be loved deeply by someone, and Rebecca St. James is no different, as demonstrated by her hit song "Wait for Me." In this revised and updated version of the 2002 release, Rebecca shares the same desires as other young people as her resolve to remain sexually pure until marriage is not common in our society.
Using Scripture, pop culture, and her own experience as a point of reference, Rebecca paints a relevant and appealing picture of the value of waiting. But Rebecca also reaches out with compassion to those who have already made mistakes and reveals the mercy and healing that God brings.
The new editon of this bestseller includes: a fresh design (inside and out) with eye-catching graphics; a new introduction from Rebecca; journaling sections throughout the book; and a study guide for personal or group use.
Rebecca St. James, an Australian born Christian recording artist, is both a Grammy Award winner and multiple Dove Award recipient. She is also the bestselling author of Wait for Me, SHE Teen, and What Is He Thinking. She has appeared in the film Sarahs Choice and provided a voice in VeggieTales An Easter Story.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex