Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity (Softcover)
|Title: The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity (Softcover)|
By: Lee Strobel
Number of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Series: Case for
Stock No: WW339298
Josh McDowell, Sean McDowellThomas Nelson / 2017 / HardcoverOur Price$16.995 out of 5 stars for Evidence That Demands a Verdict: Life-Changing Truth for a Skeptical World. View reviews of this product. 21 Reviews
Retail Price$29.99Save 43% ($13.00)
Rowan WilliamsChurch Publishing Inc. / 2017 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$7.99
Retail Price$8.95Save 11% ($0.96)
Was God telling the truth when he said, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart"?
In The Case for Faith, bestselling author, journalist, and former atheist Lee Strobel turns his investigative skills to the most persistent emotional objections to belief in God--the eight "heart barriers" to faith:
- "Since evil and suffering exist, a loving God cannot"
- "Since miracles contradict science, they cannot be true"
- "Evolution explains life, so God isn't needed"
- "God isn't worthy of worship if he kills innocent children"
- "It's offensive to claim Jesus is the only way to God"
- "A loving God would never torture people in Hell"
- "Church history is littered with oppression and violence"
- "I still have doubts, so I can't be a Christian"
This book is for those who may be feeling attracted to Jesus but who are faced with difficult questions standing squarely in their path. For Christians, it will deepen their convictions and give them fresh confidence in defending their faith to skeptical friends, or during the hardest of times, when they have to defend their faith to themselves in moments of doubt.
Also available: The Case for Faith Spanish edition, kids' edition, and student edition. Plus, be sure to check out Lee Strobel's entire collection of Case for... books:
- The Case for Christ investigates the historical evidence for Jesus
- The Case for a Creator explores the scientific evidence for God
- The Case for Grace uncovers the "how" and "why" behind God's amazing grace
- . . . and more!
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as "one of the evangelical communitys most popular apologists." He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.